Footie Fever

11.09.2010

Yo ma peeps....

Imma bored guy......a seriously BORRRRREEEDDD guy.

Just staying up till 1.30 a.m to watch some soccer clips. Mainly highlights that are like, damn long ago.

If you can count the UEFA champions league finals of Manchester United verus Bayern Munich in 1999 as 'damn long ago'.

But then again, its rather cool to be able to see all the old stars at work. Beckham, Neville, Schmeichel.....

But to emphasise my point again, I'm seriously bored.

What is there to do besides Facebooking or playing internet games?

Soccer?

I WISHED I could play.......still waiting for a time slot to be confirmed with the rest of the guys(Moon United only). Apparently, ZB's getting a part-time job at his parent's store in December. And Kok Pin's currently looking for a job application. Says he needs money to buy 2 laptops.

Goodness knows why.

But that's his business. As kok Pin's always been very strict about financial issues and the handling of money, I leave it up to him to decide whats best for his budget.

I mean, hey, if he wants to get 2 laptops, I ain't stopping the guy.

I'm getting seriously off topic here, am I?

Anyways, you guys can help by giving a couple of suggestions for what to do to kill some time during the holidays when you're really bored. (And don't suggest sports, cause I've already been trying to get a time slot for it.)

Haiz.....

The rent nowadays is seriously too damn high.

Chao,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews