After some time...

11.23.2010

It would be disrespectful, ( an' all those words about negativity the disciplinary masters have ), if I do not post. So I will. I have a right mind to end this post now, but refer to above, cos' I am not gonna write it again, and I have a feeling you are not gonna read it again. Anyway, I have been hearing that 2 member ( the remainin' 2 ) that is, have been having problem's with their studies... Least have I been able to help, when I was in Singapore. But it would be unloyal, if I did not now. I have been working hard lately ( Why do all member of the community sound the same), so that, I can return to Singapore for a HOLIDAY.

Yes, my parent's feel that only good marks can earn me a trip to Singapore. And I do not MUG. That is a bad habit. I have my own way, and it actually works. I am able to do this, because I am deprived of HOT girls and sexuality in India. Coming back to studies, so, if you want help, do not hesitate to ask me anything, for I can help. There is Hotmail, FB etc..

And Mr F.Izzy, please do post your bicycle photos. And it seems that you are being far from loyal, to both of your brothers ( That is if you think we are ), by not creating a Facebook account.So, forgotten about my ruthlessness eh? My combat triangle? Never forget, for I have a good chance of returning now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews