I wanna

11.26.2010

Hey.

Supp.

Yeah, I know. Not much for an opener, but its all I've got.

Why does everyone in the Community seem to know so damn much more about bikes than I do?(overseeing the fact that my bikes were made out of spare parts).

Never mind, looks like I'm the only one in the dark here with all the complicated bike talk and stuff. But I'm here for a different reason.

Faris Izzudin bin Mohammud A*d*t, listen up.

Its regarding your Facebook account.

As you know, Vijay and I have been consistently pestering you to create a Facebook account, and with good reason too. Since we're all going to be splitting up into our separate classes next year, having a Facebook account not only helps you to keep in contact with your friends, but also to receive updates on the latest happenings in school. Moreover, it will serve as an alternative(and by all means more efficient)way to stay connected to the other two members of the Community.

And about the issue of updating your account, both Vijay and I can safely assure you that no one is able to post everyday, or even post regularly. Seeing as this is the holidays, we all(or nearly all), have more free time than usual to update our accounts, and even so, our Facebook walls remain as dead as ever, if not more so. I promise you that once school reopens, we're all gonna be up to our necks(or balls)in homework, and theres gonna be even less time for you to post.

So after this post, Vijay and I really hope that you will consider our advice and create a Facebook account. Theres no need for you to post everyday. Once or twice a week is fine by us. If you have any more questions regarding this topic, just feel free to consult either Bolt or me.

Just do it.

I'm Edwin Van Der Sar, and I approve the malay.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews