Hitman 2

11.14.2010

Try that game. Yes, Hitman 2. I love it.But there is Hitman 3 and 4, which I have not played yet. And Hitman 5 yet to be released...Dang...

I liked United's performance against Villa. They put up a good show Villa... But I still think Sir Alex Ferguson is not the best in the world. For 5 reasons : -

1) I am the best in the world
2) I am the best in the world
3) I am the best in the world
4) I am the best in the world
5) He did not hire 2/3 football players yet.

Football aside... Aloysius Dhing Dhing Xuan... You said you were feeling bored.... ,,l,,... Get that?

Hey I just realised the Number 1 and L in small letters have look alike. 1l1l1l see that?

You guys are idiots...

Yo Mamma's so fat by the time she walks past the TV, I missed 4 commercials...

RANDOM SHIT ROCKS!

It does you know?

Create a facebook account Faris. You should. Anyway, how  many of you will be in the same class next year.

UPDATE ME! I DEMAND IT.

I am the best in the world, And I approve this message.

P.s Breaking NYC is nice too..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews