bumping in..

11.12.2010

a short post from the malay.

why are you guys talking about girls here? Isnt it approriate?
Immature?
Inhumane?
Improper?
To not let me join in?

I agree with Aloy.
"Selena Gomez is muda bloody frikkin damn hot!" - Aloy

And yes Vijay, Denise Milani is not bad, either. The first time i heard that name.
Currently, i really cant think of anything out here. There's just nothing to talk about yet.
No, women is not a topic that i want to continue on here(Yeah right) This topic is welcomed anytime.

I still am not 100% fit and well yet. I have a lot to do during this holiday. To fix myself.

Btw Vijay, are you coming back to Singapore soon? As i wanna see you again. Its been a long time, and i bet India can grow on you. Please come back.

I'm gonna end the post. Hope i post more often.

"Once again,why?
The rent is too damn high." -Jimmy Mcmillian

Faris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews