Crap..

11.22.2010

Crap.

That's it.

Recently, i've been so friggin' weird. I suddenly have a lot of things to settle. I haven't been talking to friends, let alone send a short message. Its almost like I'm being ostracized...by myself, whatever that means.

Yes i know i havent been posting a lot. I'm not managing time well. You can say whatever you want, but I'm actually happy to not to talk to my friends for a while. I'm now devoting more time with my family but that doesnt mean that I'm putting my friends aside. I just want my breathing space, thats all.

To tell you the truth, I have a lot of problems. I'm actually trying to avoid school but apparantly, i have to be present for open house on 27th Nov. I just want to avoid school, even though I was supposed to go back for numerous reasons.

This year had more downs than ups, even though I cant say them all. Shortly speaking, this year is not on my side. Even the teachers are sick of seeing me..

Currently though, I'm only concentrated to get my life back on track. In 2011 you will see a new Faris, new on the inside, might be the same on the outside. I might be more hardworking. After passing a mastery test without actually having to re-take the mastery test has spurred me on. That's a big achievement by the way and critics can shut up, I achieved it(even though it was by 1 mark).

This holiday might be a boring one as it seems that I am not going anywhere yet. Although I got what i wanted, its still not enough. I still have a lot to do and hopefully i will post more in my free time.

Damn.
I need to save up.
I might be going cycling in the city!


Break time,
Faris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews