I am half happy...

11.24.2010

Only half of the triangle will be applied as long as you don't create FB. But, you will be spared, if you give me a Proper reason.

And about your bikes. They are nice. Are they Aleoca? How many gears at the front and back? Which is your bike? Shimano gears? Does it have Shock Absorbers? If yes, where? What is the price? What brake type? With all these, I can judge your bikes. And I recognize that part of your house. Haiz...Memories... The Keropo Leko ( is that the right name ), oso cannot forget...

And, go for the 40km, cause on a bicycle, it is easier. I will give you tips, on how to use gears efficiently on FB.
Trust me, I know about them. But, immodest I may sound, I loved my bike more... It had disc brakes and all... With a central and front shock absorber..

If only I was in SG... I always wished to go on a cycling trip with you. That was never fulfilled. Because, I think you know, I am as good a cyclist as you are...

Go for the 40 km, buddy. But only after you have got my tips, which will be given to you on FB. It seems there is a 60 also. With sufficient training, you can go for that too. I will give you the best of sports tips for training and all you need to know about training and bicycles. Trust me, I am an expert...

Half thanks, my friend...
Vijay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews