Li Ming Le is a STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.(uncensored)

11.04.2010

Seriously man.

What is his motherfucking damn bloody problem.

Go and complain to the teacher just cause I threw a hand full of motherfucking popcorn kernels at him.

THAT GUY HAS NO FUCKING BALLS, THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH.

Kenna scolded like fuck by Mdm Asnida and Mr Fazlin just cause that fucker ming le complained

Whats more, that motherfucker dared to even say that the kernels hurt his fucking head. WHAT THE FUCK, YOU BITCH. IF KERNELS HURT YOUR FUCKING ABNORMAL HEAD, YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU WHEN I GET PISSED.

I thought only kindergarten kids 5 years old complained to the teacher when they get bullied. That bloody fucker ming le changed that my thoughts today.

I feel that I didn't deserve to get scolded. Many people are getting bullied in school. The only reason why Commonwealth doesn't receive thousands of disciplinary cases is just because the people getting bullied are mature enough to KEEP THEIR FUCKING DAMN BIG MOUTHS SHUT. But ming le isn't that sort of person.

Oh, hell no.

That stupid fucker had to open his motherfucking damn big mouth to complain to Mdm Asnida.

The problem about isn't because he has a fucking big hole in his fucking big head.

Its because that he is an annoying fucker who doesn't know how to keep his goddamn big fucking mouth shut.

Then Mdm Asnida went on to threaten me with my disciplinary case in sec 1, the one where I hid ming le's bag. PLEASE, PEOPLE! THAT ONLY REASON THAT THE STUPID FUCKING MING LE DIDN'T FIND HIS BAG WAS BECAUSE HE WAS TOO DAMN STUPID TO LOOK! IT WAS JUST PLACED ONE FLOOR BELOW HIM IN THE DOOR WAY!

And since that incident, the teachers are all like "Awwwwww, that poor ming le is the victim of bullying! Poor thing, must watch after him from now on!"

FUCKING HELL.

They don't fucking goddamn get it. ming le only gets bullied cause he can't shut that mouth of his.

Anyway, I don't think throwing popcorn kernels can be counted as a major offence. Its like what the fuck lah.
THROWING POPCORN KERNELS AT SOMEONE IS A FUCKING ENOUGH TO GET YOU A BLACK MARK ON YOU REPORT BOOK?!?!?!?!

I didn't fucking think so.

Seriously, Mdm Asnida shouldn't be taking this so seriously. How the fuck can this even be counted as bullying?

I just don't fucking get why all the teachers are over-reacting to such fucking small matters such as this.


I mean, smoking or extortion, I can understand.

Throwing popcorn kernels?

FUCK NO, OBVIOUSLY.

Thats why you should never give teachers or the authorities even a single fucking reason to scold you.

Because if you do, then they are gonna hold on to it and use it to fucking blackmail you when you commit future offences.

I swear that ming le is gonna suffer like a fucking dog when he goes out to the working world  in the future.


People who thought were your friends are going to backstab you. They are gonna fucking kaobei you on purpose. They are gonna bully you until you just wanna end your miserable life cause they make you feel useless.

Tell me this. If ming le cannot even stand people throwing popcorn kernels at him, will he be able to put up with all the pressure he is going to face when he goes out to work?

He is gonna go to his boss and complain like a 5 year old. Do you guys think that his boss is gonna defend him like the teachers in school?

I don't think so.

I seriously hate the way he sucks up to all the teachers and kiss their asses like some motherfucking bitch.

Seriously.

And Mdm Asnida thinks just cause ming le got better results than me, I'm jealous and therefore is 'bullying' him.

Please.

I would rather be a NT stream student who has dignity and pride, rather than a friendless, kiss-ass bastard who has good results.

The way he goes sucking up to all the teachers, and acting all enthu and shit. It makes me fucking sick to the core.

If he is going to continue acting like such a fucking bastard, he's gonna end up like that guy who got slashed to death at Pasir Ris on Saturday.

I don't give a fuck of what Mdm Asnida thinks of me.

But Mr Fazlin's respect means the world to me.

Fucking hell.

Never mind. I just wanted somewhere to vent my anger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews