You wanna talk about hot women?

11.10.2010

Yes you. You wanna talk about hot woman. Then you SHOULD be talking about Denise Milani. No one else.

Even my point has been made. Thank you aloy, but I guess you are hoping for too much. I fell into the pit while the rest have been saved, so I guess it is upto me now. But, do I REALLY have a choice? And what are scenarios? I CAN help you know..

And what is wrong with desiring to be a chef? I have all the ingredients as in Singapore. What more is needed? I COOK WELL! And the teacher :  You are an idiot. Which idiot would desire to become a chef?

Like, you are the damn idiot here. You don't appreciate it, then fine! You asked me what I wanted to become!
You were an idiot to become a teacher in the first place. You do not even know how to spell 'apple' properly!
So shut your damn mouth, before I start shouting vulgarities at you!

Phew. That was nice. And Aloysius, please tell faris I asked him to create Facebook.

My Schools name is Alpha Plus. Sucks Right? It does.

I am the world's best cook, defender, and sprinter, and I approve this Message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews