Whose mum should I do next?

11.09.2010

Listen. The heading is for fun. I don't mean it. What if the Mom is Malar's sons' mum...Geddit?

I want to know why is it a bad idea to become a chef. I mean I can cook well. ( Not counting the home econs classes where i wasn't doing anything out of bore.) I have already invented 6 different types of omelettes. Why am I not allowed to be what I want? I mean, in the future, I can become the Master Chef of 123 FC, in which Aloysius is GK, and Faris is Striker. We could Vlog... YouTube posts....I'm just saying...

Why 123 FC? 3 is the denominator of our class. 1 and 2 is the numerator of the past 2 years. Nice huh? And I will also play defender... I am JUST saying.

India Sucks.

You, know, if it weren't for friends back at SG, I would've probably hanged myself now, cos' you may not believe me, but WHY ARE PEOPLE SCARED OF DEATH?
Sigh. It has been coming to my knowledge that friends were not really friends. Well some of them.
But some were extremely loyal. Like buying me a MUFC ball, and a MUFC jersey.

India Sucks. Mr Rafeek Rocks.

And I bought a new bicycle. Not like my lovely bicycle back at SG, but it is alright. I mean for Indian Shit, I find it alright.

And Faris, if you do consider me a friend, create a facebook account.

I am Usain Ferdinand, and I approve this message.

Chorus:
Doing your mom x 6 ( With the dancing kitteh )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews