Eva Longoria is one fine b*tch

11.19.2010

Hey guys.

Its your favourite goalkeeper in the world. (Unless if you're from Halal Pork, that is)

Yep. Its me again.

Sorry for the random title, but hey, we did say we'd be posting random sh*t.

Crap.

Thats twice I've turned down an offer to go Kishore's house. First on Tuesday, then again today.

Reason?

Well, I missed out going to his house on Tuesday as I've already went out with Moon United to play soccer on Monday, so me dad and mum were reluctant to let me out again, seeing as there have been an increase in the spate of gang-related killings recently.

Following the death of 19 year old Republic Polytechnic student Darren Ng, there have yet been another attack on a bunch of teenagers aged 12-18 at Bukit Panjang. Police have confirmed that the killing were gang-related, carried out by a bunch of teenagers armed with parangs and choppers, who assaulted several people near a street soccer court at Blk 505 Jelapang Road. 7 youths were seriously injured, and had been admitted to the hospital for treatment and are currently awaiting discharge.

Wow, sound like some new reporter, don't I?

Anyways, thats why my parents were so reluctant to let me out to often. And trust me, I ain't to keen on getting slashed by parangs meself. I still need this pair of hands for goalkeeping, ya know.

So it might not be such a good idea for you to come back, Vijay. Or at least for the time-being.

Another reason is that me parents weren't too happy with my end of year exam results, seeing as I got a L1R5 aggregate of 20 points, and that ain't anything to celebrate about. Even most polytechnics won't accept me with this kind of marks.

And yeah, I'm currently at hard-at-work, just like the malay, trying my best to improve myself over this period of two months, and starting afresh next year in order for the final preperations for the 'O'-Levels.

And about the other time I turned down Kishore's offer?

Well, you'd have to wait for that one. Me mum isn't too happy that I'm up using the com this late(its 12:20 now, by the way), and I gotta get some sleep for tomorrow.

Still got that 12-page stack of higher Chinese homework to look forward to.

See ya,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews