Doomsday

11.07.2010

Remember me? Yes, i havent been posting since a long time ago as i was sick. Damn, sickness is everywhere. I feel fortunate that i can recover. The world is suffering form diseases.


Earthquakes.

Volcanic ash.

AIDS.

And also the shortage of underwear in my drawer(which i have no idea why)

It all seems that the world is going to end anyways. I mean, to speculate more on the topic, Hollywood produced 2012.


 Yes, that gay movie.

I dont care what you all say. Its a conspiracy. I know the world will end soon, but not in 2012. If I'm not wrong, the movie did state a particular date? Or not? But i think its all bull. 
Of course different religions have different beliefs in when the world is going to end(except Jews, they take it as a joke) and eventually, the world will die out.

Now, I'm not the only one here, but I believe some people keep a list of what they're going to do before they die. My verdict
 GO DO IT!

 Even though if you believe that there is no 'end of the world' bull crap, you should do those things. Its called living life to the max! There are a lot of things to do before you die.

Like:

-Break a leg!(no pun intended)
-Parachute off any active volcano!
-Buy that shoe you wanted
-Screw something!(a lightbulb, if you must)
-Check your pants to see if they were put on the worong way!


There might be somethings mentioned that you might have done (ignore 4th point though) and enjoyed, but 
 you would rather do them again. Heck, if it were doomsday tomorrow, I would be in the wildest state in my 
 entire life. Whee!

What would you do if doomsday were only 24 hours away?


I would buy my underwear, 'cause ma drawers are empty.


Till next time,
Faris

(P.S - The layout of this post is messed up)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews