HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

12.31.2010

Its exactly 12:00 midnight.

You know what that means.

Its time to bid farewell to 2010 and usher in the new year!

YYYEEEAAAHHHHH! ALRIGHT!!!!

Right.

*Ahem**Ahem*

I just wanted to say to all you guys out there, and not just people in The Community, that I've seriously enjoyed the year with you. 2/3 2010 may not be the best, or the most outstanding class around, but I've really enjoyed myself and felt a strong sense of belonging to the class. This year might not have ended in the way we wanted, but hey.

"Life's not fair. If it were, everyone'd all be walking around with a smile on our faces"-Mr Rafeek

I'm sure that the year has been full of ups and down, as well as bitter-sweet moments for everyone. But I just wanted to say a loud 'Thank you' to all those who've stuck with me through thick and thin, and a big 'Screw you' to those who haven't.

Nah, I keed, I keed!

So even if 2010 might not have turned out the way we wanted, but the important thing is to just forget about the past and focus on the future. We've still got a full year ahead of us; a full year to accomplish what we've wanted; a full year to fulfill our dreams; a full year to celebrate the joys in life.

Instead of moaning and ranting on about how life sucks, why don't we all try to take just 5 minutes and reflect back on the past year and count our blessings. At least we made it through the year alive, thats a blessing, ain't it? I'm sure we could all find a little peace in our lives, and try to create and shape a better future for the coming years ahead.

Even though we are all (well, majority) of us are about to take our Mother Tongue 'O' Level examinations next year, with many tough and unknown challenges that lie ahead of us, lets come together and work with each other to overcome these obstacles as friends.

So to end off, I just wanna wish all Commonwealthians, all members of The Community as well as my friends and family a peaceful and prosperous year ahead. May your wishes come true and your dreams be granted as we usher in 2011!

And again, to emphasize my point.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!


Signing off,
Aloysius (A.K.A Edwin Van Der Sar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews