99 problems

12.15.2010

I've got 99 problems but my b*tch ain't one.

Haha, that song by Jay-Zis damn cool.

Its your favourite goalie again. Haven't been posting latelyas me mum has been keeping close tabs on my my computer usage time ever since she got back from Cambodia.

Yeah, I know. Bummer, huh?

Hui Qi's gone to Shanghai(with Bharath, most probably). But anyways, haven't been up to much lately. Just lazing around at home munching on dried mangoes(yes, I absolutely love dried mangoes). So you guys now know exactly what to get me for my next birthday if you've ran out of ideas.

An A5 size poster of Selena Gomez will do too.

Yeah.

Christine's birthday party last Friday wasn't as boring as I imagined it would be. Played three-a-side beach soccer. Me, Gim Bin and Aaron versus Zhen Bang, Kok Pin, and Kian Hui. My side won 10-6 after full-time. Isn't as easy as it seemed, though. Your feet is gonna sink all the way into the sand, making play rather difficult.Its tiring, especially if you're gonna be playing in the blistering hot afternoon. But it makes for a nice change.

Bharath told me he was gonna be there, but didn't turn up.

Idiot. Probably helping Hui Qi with her packing. I'd be surprised if she didn't empty her trunk to find a box of Okamoto extra thin.

But anyways, about that book, you still have to give us a couple more other details, especially your intended viewing audience. Once all that has been settled, we shall get cracking on the book, and hopefully complete it before the end of our holidays, which is around the first week of January.

And Faris, its about time you installed the ipod into The Community. That way we can all peruse posts at our leisure while listening to tracks of our choice. Makes for a much more relaxed blogging environment, I'd say.

Can't wait for school reopening next year. Still itching to find out who my classmates are.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews