12.30.2010

Please do let me know if I annoy anyone.
And, I would like to make a request. That all of the members of The Community come online, and create a group post. Yes, I just named that shit myself.

And, hoping that no girl alive reads this sentence, I really do hope time machines were invented, so that I can go back in time and kill that 1 idiot, who thought that women should wear bras. There you go. If you want to exit this blog, please click on this BUTTON. Anyway, that BUTTON does not work.Cause' I dunno how to make it work.

Anyway, the reason for me wanting to kill that 1 person, is because, we would now be having more NUDE beaches. I know many of you will have a different impression after reading this, but I don't give a damn. Cos' that is me, and I ain't gonna be like a FEW people, changing themselves so that they are more popular.

And, since Aloy has stated the names of his preferred women, I think it would be a shame, to not state mine too. And Faris, should do his too.Cos' seriously speaking,we can't live without each other, or we would only have to do surprise butt secks, since only men would be there. Yes. But, I still stand by my way PREVIOUS statement, that I will never trust women, cos' they can't be trusted. It is like asking a kitten to say hi. I dunno, I just made thata shit up.

Here goes,


Name : Jessica Marie Alba
Age : 29
Spouse : Cash Warren ( I wish I were him )
Baby : Honour Marie


Name : Megan Denise Fox
Age : 24
Spouse : Brian Austin Green

PICTURE NOT TO BE SHOWN DUE TO YOUNG CHILDREN VISITING THIS BLOG.

Name : Denise Milani
Age : 34



Name : Selena Marie Gomez ( Alba's sister ? )
Age : 18


I have more, MIND YOU. But I am tired. Like Faris, they make my head spin. And, I will only like Megan Fox, if she stays the way she is. She kinda starts to look UNGLAM these days.
Slurp.
Now, I know why Aloy says Haizzz...
HAIZZZZ....
Let me go off to more looking at '' You're way too beautiful ( and hot ) '' Girls...


Till you get more women,
Call bolt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews