Haiz.....

12.08.2010

Hey guys.

Tired, as usual.

Went to Seoul Garden for lunch today. The food wasn't up to my expectations, but the service was OK. Too bad it was so bloody frikkin damn expensive.

But at least I don't eat it very often.

Going out tomorrow again to VivoCity for lunch and change my TV remote; its getting faulty. Channel flipping ain't as convenient as it used to be.

Got a new Adidas watch. Cool, but quite hard to master the controls. And pity it had only a countdown timer. The LED lighting isn't very bright, though......

Why is it so damn hard to get good watches at decent prices nowadays? The second cheapest Adidas watches I saw cost around S$120. All the other watch brands(G-shock, Puma. Wize&Ope) cost more than S$200.

And like I said, its rather expensive. My Adidas watch cost only S$68, a pittance than when compared to the other brands.

But I ain't complaining. Prices of branded goods nowadays are rising faster than Bharath's monster when he sees Mamtha(so to speak). And 68 bucks is quite a good deal for a branded watch. Money doesn't grow on trees,and I sure Vijay understands this mantra better than anyone else. My parents worked hard for this money, and I'm not gonna be spending frivolously on material objects. I'm content with me stuff, and it doesn't matter if its cheap. As long as its functional, I'm happy.

Broke my last watch at camp. The strap tore in half cause I slept on it after placing it into my bag for the water games. (yes, I know I was careless, don't judge me).

Post, malay, post!

Its about time you did. The last time you posted was like, what, more than a week ago?

And don't gimme any bullsh*t about not having enough time. Vijay and I have found time to post; I don't see why you can't.

Glory glory Man United.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews