Awwwwwww!

12.31.2010

Check out this video, guys.

Is that the most freaking damn cutest thing you've ever seen or what?!

Look, sorry guys. I've been trying hard as I can(well, not really) to get her outta my head, but that has just proved impossible. Her cuteness is blinding me.....I don't even know if I can goalkeep properly next year.

Dang, man. 

Never mind. Yes, just to emphasize what Bolt said, I seriously suggest that all members from The Community get together to post on either New Year day or New Year's eve. This way, we can promote blogging spirit and learn how to better collaborate with each other instead of just posting individually. So lets just settle on a date and time, and maybe go to MSN to discuss how we wanna do this joint post. 

Everyone cool?

Great.

I've suddenly found pleasure in hearing my Taeyeon scream. And yes, I know that makes me sound like a total pervert, but hey, its true! 

You'd wanna hear her scream too if you were addicted to SNSD.

What?!

Actually, I've been watching a Korean TV series called 'Horror Movie Factory'. The aim of this TV series is to improve the girl's drama and acting skills throught various lessons thought throughout the series. The girls are put into scenarios where they have to face certain scary obstacles in order to gain techniques such as controlling their emotions or being able to express their feelings. 

In short, they get the sh*t scared out of them.

But hey, I ain't complaining! Its rather interesting to watch their reactions as they go along the courses and overcome their fears and emotional challenges. Hearing Taeyeon scream's an added bonus too. I suggest you guys go watch this TV series. It may sound lame, but its actually quite cool.

My advise: 
1). Bolt, don't even consider watching. I know these videos aren't your type.
2). Faris, you might wanna try this.

Yeah. 

And Bolt, good idea to post pictures of your women, too. We guys have a serious shortage of good women in our lives these days, and I want for The Community to become a neutral ground where we can totally go wild about our women without giving a sh*t or without people b*tch*ng at us. 

So let us just respect each other's choices regarding women, and appreciate their presence in The Communtiy.

Ye.

WE ARE MEN, AND WE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS TO GO WILD ABOUT WOMEN AS WE PLEASE!

*Whew!*

Right.

ISN'T SHE JUST SO UTTERLY, IRRESISTIBLY CUTE?!

What? A goalie's allowed to dream, isn't he?

Ye.

I'm Edwin Van Der Sar, and I approve Kim Taeyeon.

Signing off,
your favorite goalie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews