GEEZUS!

12.29.2010

Dang, man......

No matter how many times I count, its still 53......

Yes, I know.....


Sorry, guys. I sincerely am. But just avoiding staring at her has proved impossible. 

Dang, that is cute!


I know that not everyone in The Community is very happy about me posting SNSD related stuffs onto this blog. Well, frankly I suppose Torres wouldn't mind. But Bolt might find it a bit trying,

I do understand that you don't approve of Korean women as I do, but all I'm asking for is just a bit of patience. I currently do not have a blog of my own, but rest assured; once I have my own blog, all Taeyeon-related stuff shall be transferred there, and The Community can again be used for other purposes, of which will be acceptable to all members.

I've recently been addicted to SNSD lately, and, having no external outlet to express my feelings of fervent admiration and new-found hobby, I've been resorting to posting Taeyeon-related stuff onto The Community. I'm sure you guys can understand me and just allow me a bit of time to create a blog of my own, and this problem can finally be settled. 

Darn, this is so freaking damn cute!


And yes, Faris. About that Facebook account of yours, please do make up your mind and make your decision. I've realized that you may be reluctant to create a Facebook account at first, given the considerable amount of social pressure Bolt and I have been putting on you lately. Other external factors such as your parents being against this, as well as having the need to juggle school work and CCA sessions may prevent you from creating an account. But please heed my advice and give this issue thorough consideration. No matter what choice you make, Bolt and I will respect it, as it is your own decision, and nothing anyone can say is gonna change that.

But seriously.

Either create a Facebook account, or don't.

HOLY SHIT, SHE'S JUST SO DAMN BLOODY EFFING SUPER CUTE!!!!!

*Ahem**Ahem*. 

Right.

Sorry about that. I just couldn't resist the temptation. Forgive me, Bolt.

Back to business. Yes, as I was saying, I've seriously been outta sorts lately. Random videos make up just a fraction of the stuff I watch on Youtube. Other stuff include wrestling, basketball and soccer. I'm seriously aching for school to reopen as soon as possible. 

Life without Taeyeon is bad enough. I don't wanna live a life without basketball or soccer.

Haiiizzzzzz...........

Signing off,
Edwin Van Der Sar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews