Great to see you guys back!

12.28.2010

Hey guys.

Wow, am I glad we've sidestepped the awkward tensions that this blog once faced. I can see that everyone's alright and back in action. It really gives me a boost, you know. I don't want two of my best bros to be fighting and sh*t. That's the spirit, guys! Stupid stuff like that's gonna cause The Community to die out, man. And don't ever let that happen.

But on a more serious note(relatively serious), I've gotta completely disagree with you guys on the topic of SNSD.

Well......on partially on Faris.

You did say that its wrong for teens to be crazy over Korean women cause we don't even understand a single word they're saying. I'm gonna have to correct you on that cause:

1). It ain't ALL Korean women I'm crazy over. Just the ones from Girl's Generation.
2). Aren't you a bit racist?

Saying that you don't understand why I'm so damn obsessed over Taeyeon is rather a bit like saying that you hate Vijay, and just because you're unable to understand a single word of Tamil.

Isn't it?!

Maybe thats a little far-fetched......I don't know. But what I don't understand is: Why exactly does one have to understand a language in order to appreciate and admire their culture?

Right?!

But I'm just saying.

And Bolt.

PLEASE.

I understand that your definition of beautiful women is that they've gotta have a big bosom.

How the hell does that even fit?!

Yes, I totally understand that women with big bosoms are attractive. But aren't there more important things than their physical appearance? Like, I don't know, maybe.....

1). Their voices
2). Their songs
3). Their attitude

I feel that although physical attributes does indeed make a woman seem more attractive, other aspects also play a big part in women's overall appearance.

You did mention on The Community that Indian girls, although are not bad-looking, turn you off. Have you ever considered why? Its probably due to their attitudes and undesirable behavior and/or manners that make them so damn repulsive.

Am I right?

Of course I am. That is why I strongly feel that even though women can turn you on at times, once they start acting b*itchy or whine a lot do you start realizing that even though they're good looking, you won't wanna do them or admire them anymore.

Girl's Generation members may not be the most shiok women around (in terms of bust size), but obviously their beautiful voices and good looks are more than sufficient to make up for their lack in......well, you know. So have a little bit more appreciation, man.

Don't diss the Korean women, dude. Their songs are great, and they don't go around acting all b*tchy and sh*t. Thats all the qualities that I'm asking for in chio girls.

And my Taeyeon is just so sweet and nice-looking, right?

 Aww, COME ON MAN! It just doesn't get any sweeter than this!

CAN'T .....STAND........THE........CUTENESS!!!!!

WHAT?!

A keeper can dream, can't he?

Never mind. Just ignore me. I've just been outta sorts lately.

A guy isn't meant to be cooped up in the house 24 hours a day, you know.

Haha! To wrap it up, I wanna say I'm glad to have both of you back on The Community, cause I've seriously missed you guys a hell lot. Your absence does make an impact on the blog, you know guys. Don't ever think you're dispensable. This blog won't be able to make do when even one member is missing, so let us continue to do our best to post for the remainder of the holidays!

GEEZUS, SHE'S JUST SO DAMN CUTE!!!

Signing off,
Edwin Van Der Sar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews