Is swearing allowed?

12.28.2010

I know Aloy, that you have sworn at Ming Le on the blog, but that doesn't mean I am free to do so. I gotta ask permission. Little bit too much coming from me actually.

Anyway, KOREAN WOMEN ARE HOT, provided, the definiton of hot is :
 1) Having a flat chest with little or no umm... chest lumps?
2) Looking like crossdressers
3) Looking like they have just had sex with Ron Jeremy
4)Having names like Sunni
5)All of the above

Yeah, I made my point there. And what do you mean I am new to the scene. Or if I were an American Black,
Whatcha meen I'm noo to da seen kid?
And I would like to take part in Productive Activities Aloy. I am so darn excited. Yeah. I mean, BABY productive activites.Oh yeah. That is gonna be sooo awesome.

Why do I hate Korean Women?
1) I am racist
2)They are racist. Like charges repel.
3)They are white.
4)I am black.
5)Opposite charges attract.
6)I cannot attract and repel at the same time.
7)I dunno their ___ and ____ size.

It is a short post, I apologize. I post this, so that people do not notice the previous post.

Your hornily,
Bolt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews