Double vision

12.04.2010

Cause there so many fine women that my head is spinnin' and I'm seeing double vision-3oh!3

Damn, I love that song.

But I haven't been seeing any fine women lately, though.

Just came back from New Media camp(Well, not just; This post is a day late), and I'm as tired as a dog. (Not literally).

Had damn lots of fun in the camp with my GLs(Zi Yan's bro was my GL!), and played games till I collapsed.

Won't go into the details of the camp, as I don't have much time right now. But just to give you guys an idea of what it was like, lets just say that the water bomb-war got a little out of hand, with my senior dumping a 2-liter bucket of water on me, and the part where I had to dunk my head into a plate of flour to find the hidden polo sweet wasn't the best part of the relay games.

But overall, it was great.

Had the time of my life(not really), but it was a seriously good change to being cooped up in the house everyday. Even had a movie marathon from 9 p.m to 4 the next morning.

Damn cool.

At least better than the Cross Country camp where they had to cover a distance of 24 km over six hours within two days, or the band camp where their idea of fun was drills and sectional practise.

Makes my New Media camp sound like a holiday resort, doesn't it?

Anyways, I need to go. Its late, and this goalies gonna get some shut-eye.

Chelsea maybe a joke, but their still trailing just a mere two points behing United. We musn't be complacent and let our guard down.

Signing off,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews