lightly swearing, yes..

12.28.2010

First and foremost, let me declare that you are allowed to swear in this blog, but lightly. Just don't use the f--k word too much. Take it easy with the foul language. Do it only when necessarily.
Or spell the "colourful words" in a different way.
This is only to make it clear.


I see that Aloysius has posted a lot in one post about Korean women.
But i need to ask.
Are you mad with SNSD?
Seems that you are.

I fully agree that Korean women are hot.
I have seen better, but they would do anytime.
I still do not understand one thing though. Why are some teens so obsessed with K-Pop even though they don't understand a single shite they're talking about?
Like if they happen to watch their music videos and get excited to hear their music and hear them sing, which in fact they do not know what they are singing about?
In fact, how do they even know its Korean?
They could be lip-syncing to the music.
Who knows??

I agree that their music is addictive.
I agree that the women are hot.
But why the craze if the fans don't understand the language?
I'm sticking to English music for now. Its more of my type.

You can't be judged, bitch.
(oops i cursed)
Faris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews