Imma free b*tch!

12.07.2010

Alright, not really.

I ain't really a free b*tch.

Its just cause me mum's away on holiday together with me auntie and grandfather. And I don't usually get a lot of free time when me mum's around, it's just pretty much nagging and pestering me to do my homework.

Yes, I know I still have a 800 word Chinese essay to finish, but I mean, it can wait till mid-December, right?

Right?

I hope so. Don't want another last minute job and I'm gonna need to rush badly in order to finish it.

Yep.

Haven't been doing much lately. Having some family problems at the moment, so it ain't much of a holiday. Anyways, it hasn't been all fun and games; I haven't been able to get out of the house. I've been itching to go to Kishore's house or play laser tag with Moon United.

Dang.

And Vijay, I really feel your pain, bro. India seriously sounds like a dunghill. And Faris Izzudin Bin Mohammud A****, its about time you made up your mind regarding your Facebook account. And also try to post regularly.

Ye.

Thats it.

Bored to the damn core,
Aloy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews