Yo' momma...

12.17.2010

Yo' Momma so fat that by the time she walked past the TV I missed 6 commercials...

I like that shit.

Yes, it is I, Vijay. Hey guys, I thought about a new cool book title. ''A letter to my friends.''
However, President of United States, Husband and banger of Michelle Obama, Father of his black daughters, and Gay Revolutionist, WAIT what? nvm...

Well, it seems he stole my book title, replacing ''friends'' with ''daughters''. And I cannot fight against him. It helps to be the President of USA, etc...

I need to find out where to buy JERSEYS in india. REAL Genuine jerseys... Not gay Jerseys like..like ... like...
England Jersey with Fandi Ahmad on it? I'm just saying....

And back to my book... I have started out on it... So, i guess some of you MAY start working on the book cover...and title..

And I need to start saving up for a First Class ticket to Singapore.......

It is a SHORT world... if you know what I mean...Before I depart...

Man to woman : What would you do if a woman said your hair smelled nice?
Woman: Thank her?
Man : What is she was a midget?

Yes... even prashat is SHORT...

Till next time,
Vijay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews