71 posts? WTF?

12.31.2010

Anyway, readers. Tomorrow. please scroll down as there will be a minimum of 2 posts on this blog.

Wow, I sound like the GAY Young Scientist Magazine. Everytime, readers this, readers that, readers lick your teabags. Wait... What? Aw, Nevermind. It just comes along...

Anyway,the year 2010. Since, I do not plan on reviving my blog anywhere in the near future, I am going to write my list of events in this blog. Yes I will.  HELL NO! 


Simply because, there is just too much. However, like the friendly neighborhood Malay has said, 2010 has been a bitch, and has had its own share of bittersweet moments. From Bharath to Mary, Malar to Vilau, Tamil to Maths, Ang Moh to Bungla, Durex to Okamoto and much more.

However, let me say this. If you ever think that you have a problem, or think that this is the end of your life, YOU ARE BLOODY, NOT IN FUCKING INDIA. No, you are not. BIG LETTERS, do emphasize that shit.



Aloy, do you think she is cuter than TaeYeon now? Anyway, I am going to use something I learned during Lang Arts. Women, 99.9999% 9 (round it off to the nearest decimal place), only have awesome external features. Nothing internal, and I goddamn mean it.

Enough about them women
Women are bitches.
No, really, enough.
Women are asses.
SHUDDUP LA !!!

Anyways, I made my best friends in my short-lived secondary school life, and well, like the Legendary, ( NO SARCASM INTENDED HERE ) Mr Rafeek has said, Life is Unfair. So, I guess I have to just move on.

Moving on is for wimps.
Stop Trolling me, ME.

There have also been many, whom I have seen that, were not really friends. Some who weren't but are. Some who are much more than friends. And, the Teachers. Nobody, is gonna read this, but it is my share. I have learned a hell lot from them. Women, make up 1 part of life. The other parts, make themselves up.

Do I sound like a philosopher? Maybe I do.

This, is probably just the beginning. People have been hiding things from me. Rumours about me. Dark secrets. Betrayal. Hatred. Blood. But I don't give a shit. Those of you who know about me, probably know why. But, life in India, has taught me one thing. Maybe 2 or 3 or 4.

1) Never trust anyone, unless you are a 729% sure that they can be trusted,
2) Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps it's brain (From arthur weasly)
3) Life can get worst
4) You only have one damn life.
5) Studies, do play a fucking part.

What, you need more. NO MORE!

And, my share of random shit is not over yet.

Friends do fight. Seriously. And that is what, is the foundation to a good friendship. Irony eh? NO.

HELP I AM RUNNING OUT OF RANDOM CRAP.

The share is not over yet.

Vijay, Cos' it is just the beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews