< Insert Post Title Here >

12.06.2010

The usual again. Yeah. I, have seriously nothing to do nowadays. Having 23 days of exams is just not nice. And having an exam a month, is also BULLCRAP. Giving holidays when it is raining is BAGUS.

The government is run by ASSHOLES. The nation is run by BOLLOCKS. Politics is full of BASTARDS AND BITCHES .

I have no women to look at. A real live women. The internet is my source of women.

I am OK with no women. But. I  HATE WOMEN WHO TURN ME OFF!

Yeah. I do not get turned on by dorky chicks like these. Cause I made history, by giving you all words to use. Like DHING, BANTHUGAL, PERUGUVATHU, KUNJU, SUNNI, etc.

I can't do PROPER soccer. No PROPER eating. No PROPER ogling. It is just not PROPER.

People think I am their friend. But, NO. Who would want to make friends with these BLOODY Bastards.

Horny bastards who get turned on by looking at fat and ugly MAIDS. Seriously, Maids.

But, I love thrashing these BUNGLA's cause, they are MOTHERFUCKING ASSHEADS.

A bit of profanity and vulgarism is always good. I miss the MRT and SBS Buses.

AND FARIS IZZUDDIN YOU ARE ONE EPIC BASTARD until YOU CREATE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. MOTHER ASS. PUNJAB.

I am not happy.
Bolt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews