Richie Rich...

12.10.2010

Yeah, that is who I have to be to be the richest man on earth. Move aside Bill Gates.
Yes, and about the book. Let me get a few speculations that might spark controversies, straight.

First things first, I will be paying the FULL cost for the book. You MIGHT only design the cover. I just needed your help and support, not financially though, to do this baby. And I will be needing your permission(s), to include your original names. Though, I am having my MYE, I am dedicating my time for this book, and not for my exams. Cos' I feel you GUYS, are more important than my future. You have shaped me into who I REALLY am. Even if you hate me.

Your love makes me strong.
Your hate makes me stronger.

I need to go into detail about publishing, though. How, I can make it be sold to a wider audience. I will work part-time in INDIA, if I have to pay for it. Because, I have realized the real value of money, and how it feels like to lose it. Every cent lost, is like a broken artery. Once it goes, it never comes back.

And NO e-books. They can easily be sold pirated in this simple operation : -
1) Ctrl C
2)Ctrl V

Yeah, that gay combination.

Many things are like love, in life. They either make you uber happy, or give you intense pain.

Till I come nearer to your face, Alba,
I am Bolt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews